Solidtruspay

solidtrust pay

.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Deepika Don't Believe in Crash Diets!

Deepika Padukone said! fitness is not an option for me, it's my lifestyle. Instead of dieting and exercise compulsion and driving yourself to follow the wall, make a part of their lifestyle, "is his advice. The actor says that the little things a 20 minute walk around your building and the stairs are getting enough to maintain a fitness level average.

"People take an elevator to the second floor. Can not you go? At airports or in my building, I do not use the escalator," he says. Deepika is also a sports phenomenon. While it is a known fact that the actor was an avid badminton player before she joined the film, she tries and keeps your exercise routine, even now.
She says she tries to do outdoor sports in outbreaks. If she can not go to the gym, swimming or dancing in your room.

Experts also say it is the best way to stay fit, even without rigorous exercise program. During his days as an athlete, while playing badminton, from the day it ran for forty minutes, combined with weight training. Nights are spent playing badminton for three to four hours, five times a week.

"Because of over-training, I was tired and took a break from exercise before turning to yoga a few years ago," he says. And now, a month, the actor has been a combination of gymnastics and pilates, with his trainer, Yasmin, that in accordance with Deepika is a "complete tyrant."

She says: "If you have someone who only gives a nudge, then become lazy. Yasmin and I have been working together for only a month, and the best part is that I can see the results." Deepika said: "I've never had to go through drastic weight loss programs or regimes crazy, but I feel my body has the potential to adjust more and definition. Pilates helps to hit the right areas."

The actor is a non-believer in fad diets and never yield to the temptation to go on crazy diets in an attempt to lose weight fast. Deepika says, "I never go on crash diets. I never starve. I can eat in moderation. I do indulge in a little black piece of chocolate every night, so do not crave a desert full." The actor also rejects the common notion that fitness is poorly understood in size, so it should be dismissed, saying: "Fitness does not really mean you have to be thin and skinny."

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Whos Coming In