Solidtruspay

solidtrust pay

.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

MUNNI is still Malaika Arora Khan's favourite item number!

Following the success of Munni, Bollywood is gripped by the fever article with a number showing its jhatkas Listers - Katrina Kaif Ki Jawani in Sheila, Deepika Padukone in Dum Dum Maro Kareena Kapoor in Challo Chammak name a few. However, Malaika queen dancing queen remains
the queen. 
 Munni Badnaam Hoi Darling Tere Liye!
Ask about his favorite theme song, and she responds without hesitation: "My own! I'm very fond Badnam Munni is very special because it was in my own movie. But I think all the numbers of the items have a different look and beat I think Sheila was great too, was very well choreographed and superbly done. "


Malaika has been in high demand for item numbers, but she is still selective. Your avatar is dancing next two Housefull Sajid Nadiadwala. So what will be new to fans of Munni, she says, "After Munni Badnam Chaiyya Chaiyya and this will be my third song with Farah. Our jodi has done very well before and I hope that continues. "

At the launch of Ponds cold cream in the capital, the brunette beauty spoke of his passion for dance, "I do everything with sincerity and a little fun. I have always believed in doing better than before, there are always comparisons and expectations but only in a positive way. "

Note Housefull 2, Malika is waiting Dabangg 2, which will be produced by the company of her husband, Arbaaz Khan Productions. So you Munni recreate the magic in the sequel? "I do not know if there will be Munni on it, you have to ask Arbaaz which she replies mischievously.

So who does she think you can fill out your dancing shoes the best? And it gets pensively, "Hmmmm ... I dunno, I've asked a billion times, but never could come up with an answer." While she has won more than a million hearts with her glamorous avatar, you would like to glam-a role that is responsible for: "Well, never say never, if I find a role that requires me a different person, no doubt to take it."

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Whos Coming In