Solidtruspay

solidtrust pay

.

Monday, October 10, 2011

John Abraham Revealing his Love for Bikes & Women!

John Abraham, finally revealed all about his marital status, chiseled body and, of course, his love for motorcycles and women.
After Dhoom, I have not done any action movie. People ask me why you have not tried any action movie when you have the physique and her body. The force is my answer to a lot of people out there who finally want to see the action hero. The film has great content, songs, dialogues and screenplay.

I have conducted special training for this film. When the movie ended, my director told me Nishikanth Kamath you have 8 months to build a international body that looks like a machine, such as Sylvester Stallone. So with the strength, we have tried to create a look that is amazing in terms of fitness.

Each actor is visually in the form today and has a body presentable. Film is a visual medium. I've always been in good form, from my first film Jism. There is a new concept of 6-pack abs, 8 pack.

When Vipul Shah Kaakha Kaakha showed me one and a half years ago, I liked it. There is a difference in this and the original. We have maintained the same share of romance, but we have become an action movie, by far.
93FD65D2X3FU
It was just a bike very honestly 110-120 kilos. Yashwardhan ACP is supposed to be a very powerful machine that can lift and break anything. That's my character in the film. That's why I had to lift the bike. You need cables to balance, but eventually you need your strength to lift the bike and throw it away. So yes, I have pulled the bike. If someone harasses me, you know what will happen (laughs).

There are many similarities between myself and my character. Is an officer of the narcotics bureau, totally anti-drugs. Personally, I do not believe in drugs. People who use drugs are escapist. I tell my young audience that drugs are the most dangerous thing, rather than smoking and drinking. Cocaine destroys the entire system. That's the message we want to give through the film.

Your body is your temple. Eating right, getting adequate exercise. Do not do drugs. It's no fun, is not correct. A healthy lifestyle is very important.

My chemistry with all my fellow cast members, either Genelia (Force), Katrina (New York) and Vidya (Salaam-e-ishq), usually works on the screen. I have a chemistry that sizzles with Abhishek Bachchan and Akshay Kumar too. Good chemistry is important for a good movie.

He is co-incidental that all cops are playing in our films. A film is planned for a long time ago, so it's just a coincidence that these films are releasing one after another. Salman and Ajay's films have made incredible business and hope that I can do at least decent business.

After the Force, I'm doing a funny movie with Akshay-Desi Boyz (6 years after Garam Masala), Housefull 2 ​​with Akshay again, the race 2 with Saif, another shooting in the sequel Wadala and I, I Aur main is about a guy who loves himself more than he loves women. But I'm not like that character.

I love motorcycles, but no more than women (laughs). Women are the most beautiful creation of humanity.

I'm glad I have time on my own. When I marry, it will be different. I hope that I will marry someday. Until then, I am enjoying my time and space.

Then I got into acting, I have not spent enough time with my parents. When we get busy with our careers or enter into relationships, our parents do not give enough time. So now I spend so much time with my parents as possible to make up for lost time, but you can never make up for it.

All the relationships in your life you mature as an individual. So now I'm a much more mature.

If we look in our own country, there is a problem of great terror. It happened recently in New Delhi and Mumbai before that. I hope the government is doing what they can. There are serious security flaws. The common man suffers the most. We have become insensitive to what is happening. We need to get serious about it and the government needs to pull their socks. As individuals, we must be serious and attentive and look around. If you notice, after 9 / 11, there has been no attack in America. Can you imagine the level of security they have. Government and we as citizens should be more accommodating.

When V Point came to me, I knew what my personal statement. The colors I am using now, gray trousers and blue jacket, is very understated and yet makes a style statement. Designs are quite simple, some are Bling but still very elegant. I'm really comfortable in what I'm wearing. And I would not say for a lot of other wearing apparel and what other people use. My wardrobe is all for them.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Whos Coming In