Solidtruspay

solidtrust pay

.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Jacqueline feels Lucky working with Hrithik!

Former beauty queen from Sri Lanka, which became an actor Jacqueline Fernandes feels fortunate to work with actor Hrithik Roshan. She just replaced Krissh Chitrangda Singh 3 and play the role of a mutant female.

Jacqueline says, "I am excited and ready for my action movie first." Has in the past, shot an ad with the main actor in the film, Hrithik Roshan, when it was new in town and had not done any film. She says: "I was a random" foreign "model and was a big star. I saw him in an awards function on, but I never thought that I would remember. Even after the signing Krissh 3, I do not I think I would recover from advertising. "

So, has she met Hrithik yet? "We know after signing the film. I met with the narrative and Rakesh Roshan (director). I do not know the date yet," he says. Are you upset about not being considered for the murder 3 because she was part of the second franchise? "The Bhatts have created a franchise of James Bond and how people want to see who is the girl next murder would be. It's better if they get another actor to the next."

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Whos Coming In